WAREHOUSE WORKER / ORDER PICKER
Odan Laboratories is Founded in 1974 in Montreal, Canada. 100% Canadian Specialty Pharmaceutical Company. Fully integrated infrastructures for R&D, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing. Our vast Product line includes innovative products in gastroenterology, dermatology, and various specialty and generic pharmaceuticals. Odan products are distributed to retail pharmacies, hospitals, government institutions, clinics, and pharmaceutical wholesalers. Our products are also exported to several countries around the world. Odan is continuously researching and developing new pharmaceutical molecules and adding to its portfolio.Our Mission is to be a leader of high-quality specialty-generic medicines. Our Vision is ensuring that high-quality specialty medicines are available and affordable for all. Our Values are Integrity, Respect, High Performance and Acknowledgement. Our Employer Promise is Growth, Stability, Experience, Challenge and Diversity.
The Warehouse Worker / Order Picker picks orders using a scanning device, replenishes the picking area and acts as a back up for the Shipper – Receiver.
• Ensures that sales orders are picked according to Standard Operating Procedures;
• Selects products from inventory to fill sales orders;
• Completes information on the sales order, including lot number and expiration date;
• Places prepared orders within designated shipping area;
• Replenishes picking area on a daily basis;
• When required, acts as a back up for the Shipper – Receiver;
• Transfers goods in the Warehouse Management System;
• Helps ensure the warehouse is organized and clean;
• Assists with any other related tasks.
• High School degree completed;
• Attention to detail;
• Fork Lift driving experience;
• Must be able to deal with a high volume of requests;
• Good physical shape;
• Experience entering data in WMS;
• Relevant experience in pharmaceutical or food industry is an asset;
• Bilingualism is an asset.
Please send your resume to the attention of Hany Ghaobrial at firstname.lastname@example.org